Saturday, July 18, 2009

Long time never post le... Yesterday night heard a shocking news! Oh my god lar! So idiotic lar. This few weeks not going down for recess...Somebody helping me buy food. Hehe...Today saw my picture on bus on Carissa's blog! WTH! When she took that photo... It's damn irritating lar... Accidentally cut my hand while using the knife to chop something... Damn many blood lar...Damn bad luck today...
Talking about yesterday,during recess,Wei Ming go buy sandwiches and a can of drink for me. What the hell...He go buy 4sandwiches for me. He want me to become a pig arh...But luckily,some of my friends help me eat some... I love the last period... Teacher let us do our own work then still can listen to music while doing. Some of the boys went to the back of the class to practice their skit i think, trying to do split...Hell lar. Still suddenly popped up from behind just do ask me if i know how to do split. Idiot lar. After school go back home until 4 something go cut hair... That idiot person go cut my hair until damn short lar...But still can tie...Argh...
Next Thursday having NAFA Test for the 5 station...sure fail...
I want quickly watch finish
终极三国. This show is damn nice lar. I love 武虎将 & .
Posting again soon.

{ Zhi Jun ♥ }